Steps to Download Entire Website
1) Go to this link and download HTTrack Website Copier. If the download link is not working try downloading it from alternate site(Option is given there).
2) Once downloaded, Run the installer and install it in your computer.
3) Open HTTrack Website Copier you just installed.
4) Select next to start new project.
5) Give your project a name, category and a base path. Click on next after naming.
6) Add URL as shown in the image below. You can also add the list of URL by a text file.
7) Click on next and press Finish. Your download will start now. Once download is done your site will open in your browser. Turn off your Internet connection to see if it working offline as well.
8) Your downloaded data will look like the image given below. It very according with different site types. Just open Index.html to open your site any time.
Some feature will not work in offline browsing like social sharing but don’t worry about that. Information you need is always there. So in this way you can download an entire website and can use it offline. There are some other softwares for the same application but I found this good among them.